Maintaining the quality of your bespoke Jewellery is important. Once you’ve picked up your new piece, we recommend that you take the following measures to ensure your jewellery maintains its brilliance. In order to maintain your warranty, we suggest you bring your jewellery back to us every 3 months for a complimentary polish, clean and jewellery assessment i.e. checking fir loose settings.
“As a rule, your jewellery should be the last thing you put on before leaving and the first thing you take off when coming home.”
- Apply all perfumes, lotions and hairsprays prior to wearing your jewellery
- Remove jewellery prior to using harsh cleaning products/chemicals and bleach
- Remove jewellery before any physical activity like housekeeping, gardening or exercising
- Never wear jewellery whilst swimming. Chlorine can diminish its shine
- Avoid storing jewellery in extreme temperatures, store in a fabric-lined box separately wrapped to prevent scratching
- As a rule, your jewellery should be the last thing you put on before leaving and the first time you take off when coming home